Minimal Mistakes is a flexible two-column Jekyll theme. Perfect for hosting your personal site, blog, or portfolio on GitHub or self-hosting on your own server. As the name implies — styling is purposely minimalistic to be enhanced and customized by you .
- Compatible with Jekyll 3.x and GitHub Pages
- Support for Jekyll’s built-in Sass/SCSS preprocessor
- Several responsive layout options (single, archive index, splash, and paginated home page)
- SEO optimized with support for Twitter Cards and Open Graph data
- Optional header images, custom sidebars, table of contents, galleries, related posts, breadcrumb links, navigation lists, and more.
- Commenting support (powered by Disqus, Facebook, Google+, Discourse, static-based via Staticman, and custom).
- Google Analytics support.
- UI localized text in English (default), Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Nepali (Nepalese), Russian, Spanish, and Turkish
|Post with Header Image||A post with a large header image.|
|HTML Tags and Formatting Post||A variety of common markup showing how the theme styles them.|
|Syntax Highlighting Post||Post displaying highlighted code.|
|Post with a Gallery||A post showing several images wrapped in
|Sample Collection Page||Single page from a collection.|
|Categories Archive||Posts grouped by category.|
|Tags Archive||Posts grouped by tag.|
For even more demo pages check the posts archive.
Icons + Demo Images:
- Magnific Popup
- Greedy Navigation - lukejacksonn
- jQuery Smooth Scroll
Minimal Mistakes is designed, developed, and maintained by Michael Rose. Just another boring, tattooed, designer from Buffalo New York.