Minimal Mistakes is a flexible two-column Jekyll theme. Perfect for hosting your personal site, blog, or portfolio on GitHub or self-hosting on your own server. As the name implies — styling is purposely minimalistic to be enhanced and customized by you .
- Bundled as a “theme gem” for easier install/upgrading.
- Compatible with GitHub Pages.
- Support for Jekyll’s built-in Sass/SCSS preprocessor.
- Nine different skins (color variations).
- Several responsive layout options (single, archive index, search, splash, and paginated home page).
- Optimized for search engines with support for Twitter Cards and Open Graph data
- Optional header images, custom sidebars, table of contents, galleries, related posts, breadcrumb links, navigation lists, and more.
- Commenting support (powered by Disqus, Facebook, Google+, Discourse, static-based via Staticman v1 and v2, and custom).
- Google Analytics support.
- UI localized text in English (default), Brazilian Portuguese (Português brasileiro), Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French (Français), German (Deutsch), Greek, Indonesian, Italian (Italiano), Korean, Nepali (Nepalese), Polish, Russian, Spanish (Español), Swedish, Turkish (Türkçe), and Vietnamese.
|Post with Header Image||A post with a large header image.|
|HTML Tags and Formatting Post||A variety of common markup showing how the theme styles them.|
|Syntax Highlighting Post||Post displaying highlighted code.|
|Post with a Gallery||A post showing several images wrapped in
|Sample Collection Page||Single page from a collection.|
|Categories Archive||Posts grouped by category.|
|Tags Archive||Posts grouped by tag.|
For even more demo pages check the posts archive.
Icons + Demo Images:
- Magnific Popup
- Greedy Navigation - lukejacksonn
- jQuery Smooth Scroll
Minimal Mistakes is designed, developed, and maintained by Michael Rose. Just another boring, tattooed, designer from Buffalo New York.